Monday, August 30, 2010

In Search of Fresh Groceries...

I've been hearing all this new hype about Sprouts Farmers Market (technically it's not actually a farmer's market but a grocery store). I had the day off today so I decided to check it out. The closest location in Austin is up on 183


View Larger Map

Not that close.

It turned out to be quite worth it though. Everything they had seemed fresh and looked good plus they didn't have normal brands like Coca Cola. Instead they had all-organic or all-natural stuff like Blue Sky Soda. I ended up getting a weird mixture of random stuff (Greek yogurt, some plums, juice, a bottle of wine and some pasta salad). I enjoyed it though and am thinking about going back on Wednesday to prepare for the paella I'm making that night. The prices didn't seem too bad...


In other news, remember this? Well I had to drive by on my way home and it looks like they're finally doing some construction on it (after only 6 months).

No comments:

Post a Comment