Monday, October 4, 2010

Museum of the Weird

Tonight my pal, Amelia Gray, was reading at Bookwoman on Lamar with another author, Mary Miller. She was reading from her new book, Museum of the Weird. I got a sneak peak of the book a few days ago when my friend Sarah and I went to Zilker Park to read and bask in the sunshine. The first story (only about a page and a half) was hilarious, so I was very excited to hear Amelia reading it tonight! The other stories she read from the book were equally hilarious and I'm very excited to start it (I snagged myself a copy in which she drew a nice drawing of a mimosa). You should probably get one also, by the way. I found a copy on Amazon, if you're so inclined.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, I could be persuaded ;-) Still have my much loved copy that you sent me in Scotland, Amy. Love, love, love!
    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Highly recommend Amelia Gray's new book. Here's my best attempt at a review: http://vol1brooklyn.com/2010/10/25/amelia-gray-lindsay-hunter-on-the-big-ugly/

    ReplyDelete